Sunday, August 21, 2005

 

Golf and Madonna: Truth or Dare

Things are going great, with increased work, and increased responsibility, i could not have asked for more. My birthday is in november, i have decided to celebrate it in style, keeping two exam papers of MCSD .NET, that day, aiming to score 100% in them(not at all easy). It was always my cherished dream to end my academic career on 100% scores. I scored three straight A's in my last semester with a B+ in one of the exam, which haunts me, I wanted 100%, so i hope MCSD .NET gives me that opportunity(thats not easy, but going for easy is not my idea of fun). Must watch: Dil Se(Love story, so intense, so passionate, so very real, incredible background music, incredible music by AR Rahman, go for 5.1 digital or 7.1 digital, with a dvd that quality, it will blow your brains)

Saw an semi autobiography movie on "Madonna: Truth or Dare (1991)", it was awesome. She is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, innovative, lively and of course very very provocative, to an extent the Pope, announced in Europe to ban her concerts in Italy(which to me is atrociously funny). Pope / Madonna

Its Tee time for me. Having been a big fan of golf, it was high time to learn the details of the game firsthand. Luckily, many of my office colleagues are hooked to the game. So to get a beginner lesson, i dont have to look much further. I got irons, went to the practice range, hit many balls, it was fun. I could hit well on the long range but have difficulty controlling flight of ball on shorter distances. I'm visiting golf practice range now almost whenever possible. It seems playing cricket has made me by default to hit anything with moving my left leg(a must for cricket), but in golf you got to do the other way. I hope to learn it fast else i did go bankrupt(pretty expensive game, but worth every cent(infact dollars, that too lots of it)).

Finally, NFL season is going to start. Pennsylvania have two very strong teams (Steelers(pittsburgh), Eagles(philadelphia)), i sure would go down to atleast one of the game soon. Its great atmosphere at the football stadium, but i would miss, Syracuse Carrier Dome, it was incredible experience watching game at Carrier Dome, i think its one of the top 10 football ground in US.

Cake, oh yeah i cooked very good yellow cake with tangerines, and raisins in it. It came out real good, even surprised me. The latest on this, girls in my office are asking for that cake. The picture above is that of the cake, with the baked pasta(which was too yummy as well).

Song of the week : Rasiya(AR Rahman, "The Rising: Mangal Pandey"), sung by Richa Sharma, the song doesnt catch your fancy at first, but you got to listen time and again, believe me you would get hooked to it.

Seinfeld observation: Very very good collection

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]